Monday, June 26, 2006

Hello again, fans of the world-famous blog of Mbashta.

It has been about three weeks since my last posting (postingi nhobonto as we say in my country), and during this time I have been "brushing up" (bohanta mbrushti) on my English. To help me I have been memorising many writings which am written in English; however, as I cannot afford your English newspapers (noospepa Inglisti), I have had to rely on various and sundry ting like the following government hotel booklet, “Colourful Seaside 2006”, which my cousin Nitti-Nitti sent me from Xiamen, southeast China:

Dear Woman, May you a happy International Women’s Day!

Thanks for your heartthrob resembles the water, for your tender word, for your devote to the human multiply, for the sacrifice to support the man. You are not only for work hard in the daytime also, but do the housework in the evening excellent. You have prop up the half sky with your effeminate shoulder.

If on the occasion of the International Women’s Day, saying ‘you are tired, and may you a happy International Women’s Day’ from my bottom of the heart, also wish you health and beautiful forever.

Yours lovely.

All women that dinner in the Larruping Bay Chinese Restaurant should enjoy 12 percent discount and one complimentary glass of fresh fruit juice on March 8.


I recited these words to the kind gentleman guarding the door at your Peckham Jobcentre, but I was confused by his response. What it does mean, to be off your bleeding rocker?

1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Don't they let you read newspapers for free at the job centre? Or you could go to the library. Your English sounds very good though.

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home