Monday, January 28, 2008


I feel the urge to put down on paper (more properly, on computer screen) that which floweth through me cerebral cortex. Trouble is, it changeth from second to second, single malt whisky being what it is. A thousand thanks to the paternal one therefor (as opposed to therefore). Cannabis is now gone; nonetheless, there is a preponderance of double vision, a propensity to chuckle, etc. Thoughts turn to this, that and the other.

Have just watched sadly compelling documentary about the Jamestown massacre – 909 dead. “Google it” is my recommendation, inebriated as I am. Opined to Pater that such cults are to orthodox Christianity what al Qaeda etc are to orthodox Islam. Pulled on a finger, then another finger, then the cigarette.

Am way out there at the moment. You’re watching yourself but you’re too unfair. To transcend has been my guiding star for the past 26 years. Chamber music. Many rivers to cross. The universal om; the plenum void; the beatific vision; satori; transcendental bliss; all that kind of thing.

I consider myself above the common herd, it grieves me to admit, in that I have considered at length (a) the doings of the ancients, (b) the malfeasances of the present bunch of egomaniacs and (c) Dr Alien=futuredoings. Some external force is needed to force our hand with regard to planetary desecration…















Thomas of the Bolin















Eggy



Watched fascinating Inuit flim hier soir: shots of interiors of (a) igloos and (b) hide-covered dwellings frazzled me brain. Light, lucidity, Lucifer, Lucy in the sky (Previn, D.)


And it ain’t not ‘avin’ one thing, nor not another, either, neither is it anythink whatever

1 Comments:

Blogger Mbashta said...

This blog is proof that cannabis is better for you than alcohol.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home